ORGANIC COTTON cloth napkin
Ethically made in Spain in a wide selection of prints, these twill fabric serviettes are washable and reusable.
Use: They are a practical and elegant solution when it comes to reducing your use of paper serviettes on a daily basis.
FEATURES OF THE ORGANIC COTTON CLOTH NAPKIN:
- They are a plastic-free and zero waste alternative to disposable paper serviettes.
- They are environmentally friendly:
- They are manufactured with twill fabric of certified organic cotton, responsibly grown in Turkey.
- The fabric is woven under fair conditions in Spain by an OEKO-TEX Standard certified company.
- They are a responsible choice. They are designed, put together and sewn in Spain by a Cooperative business that supports job placement and female driven enterprises.
- They are a simple, zero waste and traditional solution for your dinner table or picnic rug.
- They are healthy both for you and for the planet. No toxic chemicals have been used in their manufacture.
- They last for years. They are reusable, and if you follow our tips and advice for use, they will last a lifetime.
- They offer value for money. Using them you will avoid having to buy hundreds of packets of regular paper serviettes of kitchen paper roll.
- They are soft. Their gentle touch takes care of even the most sensitive skin.
- They are easy to clean.
- They are hard-wearing.
- Colour: various prints.
- Packaging: packaging-free.
- Sold separately.
- Ethically manufactured in Spain.
- If you usually use disposable paper serviettes, in the beginning you may find the fabric option a little rough. To avoid this feeling, wash them before their first use in cold water using Marseille Olive Oil Soap.
- As they are made using pre-washed cotton, they will shrink very slightly, if at all, with the first wash.
- If stained, soak before washing.
- For stubborn stains, use sodium bicarbonate.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Wash at a maximum temperature of 60ºC.
- Air dry or toss in the drier at a low temperature.
- Iron occasionally at a high temperature.
- Fabric weight: 200 gsm/m2 -Twill fabric-
- 34 x 34 cm
- Organic Cotton
- Essential oil
- Does not contain Essential oils
- Made in Europe
You might also like