RECYCLED COTTON FILTER for tea
Reusable filter of recycled cotton to make tea or other infusions in threads.
Use: Perfect for consuming tea and infusions purchased in bulk.
FEATURES OF THE RECYCLED COTTON FILTER FOR TEA:
- 80% recycled cotton 20% hemp blend.
- The fabric is woven in Spain, by an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 approved business.
- Cotton sewing thread used.
- Ecru woven fabric, without added dyes or bleaches.
- The sewing thread used is cotton.
- No label.
- Fabric colour: natural untreated.
- Fabric weight: 220g/m2 (GSM)
- Designed, made and sewn in Spain.
- Packaging FREE.
- We recommend washing with cold water.
- The filter can be washed under the tap, rinse well after each use and allow to air dry. Although you can wash the filter in the washing machine, we recommend washing by hand with a neutral soap.
- As this is a fabric filter used for preparing food and drinks, fabric softeners, detergents and other chemical products should be avoided.
- Seeing as the fabric has not been chemically treated, bleached nor dyed, the filter may shrink slightly when first washed.
- 7 x 8 cm.
- 3 grs.
- Recycled Cotton
- Made in Europe
You might also like