The parchment paper is 100% plant-based alternative. It doesn’t contain any toxic substances.
Use: Especially practical for freezing food such as fish or meat, or for transporting food. You can also use it for wrapping greasy food (biscuits, sandwiches etc.), overing books and albums, drawing, tracing and doing kraft, protecting whilst ironing, Etc.
FEATURES OF THE GREASEPROOF PAPER:
- Certified for use with food. It complies with the regulation (CE) No. 1935/2004 and it has been manufactured in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 2023/2006.
- Parchment paper is the best option when freezing and cooking food because it can withstand extreme temperatures (up to 220ºC).
- It is 100% plant-based and biodegradable.
- It is impermeable, non-stick and very resistant to high temperatures.
- It can be re-used multiple times.
- Combine it with our kraft paper adhesive tape .
- Made in France.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO AVOID PLASTIC FILM AND ALUMINIUM FOIL?
- Plastic-coated oven paper, silicone oven sheets, plastic film (or cling wrap) and aluminium foil can all carry substances that are dangerous for our health.
- Aluminium foil, for example, should not be used for cooking because aluminium is a very potent neurotoxin that cannot withstand heat nor acidity (from tomatoes, lemons etc.)We recommend avoiding using it with food as a precautionary measure.
- The use of plastic to transport and store food, and in particular to heat and consume food, is a significant source of our exposure to endocrine disruptors. These chemicals, also known as hormonal pollutants, can affect our health over the medium to long term.
- Therefore, we recommend avoiding any type of plastic coming into contact with our food at all cost.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- For freezing we suggest wrapping the product in the paper.
- For baking/roasting in the oven, use a sheet of paper between the food and the tray or dish.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Packet of 3 sheets, weight 45gr./m2, size 70 x 100cm. Equivalent to a 6m roll, 35cm wide.
- Packet of 3 sheets, weight 45gr./m2, size 62 x 84cm. Equivalent to a commercial roll.
- Made in Europe
You might also like