REUSABLE ORGANIC COTTON produce bag
Reusable produce organic cotton bag.
Use: Specially designed to weight and carry vegetables, fruits and every kind of bulk grocery, as well as nuts, legumes or seeds. You can also use them to carry sweets, biscuits, to organize your jewellery, or to use them as a travel accesory to organize your wardrobe and suitcase.
FEATURES OF THE REUSABLE PRODUCE ORGANIC COTTON BAG:
- Cotton comes from Turkey Spun in Italy.
- Organic cotton yarn certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- Fabric woven in Spain by an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified company.
- Sack style bags, made with side seams but without a seam at the bottom to ensure better strength.
- All the seams are double sewn to avoid breaks and frays.
- Designed, put together and sewn in Spain by a cooperative company that supports job placement and female driven enterprises.
- Cotton sewing thread.
- Cotton drawstring: 3mm thickness (small and medium sizes) 5mm thickness (large size).
- Fabric weight: 150g/m²
- Zero waste
- You can attach the sticker from the weighing scale in the shop directly to the bag.
- They are te perfect alternative to the thin plastic bags for fruit and vegetables because they are see-through and so you don't need to open them at the checkout.
- Cold wash recommended
- Due to NOT being chemically treated, the bag may shrink slightly during the first wash.
- Air dry.
- Length: 21 cm.
- Widht: 17 cm.
- Total weight: 20 gr.
- Length:30 cm.
- Widht: 19 cm.
- Total weight: 30 gr.
- Length:35 cm.
- Widht: 29 cm.
- Weight: 40 gr.
Designed, made and sewn in Spain.
- Organic Cotton